Bee Helpful Overview
honeycombs of happiness
Bee Helpful is a Christ-centered ministry serving Florence Schools, Churches and Community Groups with transportation needs. We are the only place that serves every school in Florence School District 1. We already assist with two Private Schools. With our 7 routes we are able to cover the expanse of Florence in partnership with the YMCA. We are able with our efficiency to have all our kids on our buses by 2:40 and not having to be left waiting at the school they are ready to leave. So when you get off work you do not have to far to travel. We also provide private transportation help for the those 4k-12th grade for the Boys and Girls Club, 8 afterschool locations, City of Florence Maple, North West and Levy sites.
Our three unique niche's is our Referrals to finding the best spot for you child to go, Afterschool transportation, School field trips and Church Community Transportation.
If you want your child to go to an afterschool facility but they do not have transportation we may be your answer. We strive to say yes to all your transportation needs with your God Gifts.
Doing what do one can or dare do!DISCIPLINE & GUIDANCE POLICY
Guiding the behavior of children, helping them develop a core of values, and building healthy personalities are important tasks adults must take seriously.
We believe children learn self-control when adults treat them with dignity and use discipline techniques such as:
- Guiding children by setting clear, consistent and fair limits for the group behavior; or in the case of older children, helping them to set their own limits;
- Valuing mistakes as learning opportunities;
- Listening when children talk about their feelings and frustrations;
- Guiding children to resolve conflicts and modeling skills that helps children to solve their own problems;
- Redirecting children to more acceptable behavior or activity;
- Patiently reminding children of the guidelines to a good time as needed.
- Abusive language is not allowed at the Bee Helpful program.
- General discipline techniques involve positive reinforcement of the good behavior and careful examination of behavior, and the child will be directed to an alternate activity
- Bad behavior can be grounds for dismissal from bus priviledges .